All About Owls
All About Owls offers presentations with live owls to schools, environmental organizations and for events. We teach about the natural history, identification and the amazing facts of our local owls. Our message is one of conservation and stewardship to inspire positive change through understanding the key role raptors play in our environment.
The services we provide include:
▪ Educational presentations
▪ Nest Boxes for Barn Owls, Kestrels, Western Screech Owls, and Bluebirds
▪ Advice and complimentary consultation for owl nest box placement, maintenance, and appropriate habitat
▪ Information on owl natural history and behavior
▪ Solutions for owl/ human conflicts
▪ Provide an informative website with natural solutions to pest control
Meet Our Team
Our Board of Directors
Advisor & Owl Handler
Staff & Volunteers
Assistant Executive Director
Speaker & Owl Handler
With a special thank you to our sponsors
Margareta Luff, Jack Marshall, Mary Love, and Fran & Glenn Goodman
Most owls are nocturnal and hunt at night, but you can sometimes see them hunting at dusk. Some owls are diurnal - meaning they hunt during the day.
It is thought 69% of owls are nocturnal. Nocturnal animals are mainly active during the night. They hunt or feed during the night and sleep during the day.